Home Forums Litterae Forum Agamemnon What vitamins can cause hair loss in women?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aueaboba
    Participant

I was facing hairfall since 4 months. Hairfall was extreme. When I touched my hair, it was rough and frizzy. I’ve always had natural straight and silky hair . Tried a lots of DIYs but everything was just temporary . All I could get was lots of hair in my comb, on my hands and literally everywhere. Also I could notice my dry and rough face . Then I decided to go to the Doctor.

cowboy
    Participant

The connection between hair loss and vitamin D is a subject of ongoing research, and while it’s not the sole factor contributing to hair loss, there is evidence to suggest that a deficiency in vitamin D may play a role. Vitamin D is crucial for various bodily functions, and its receptors are found in womens hair vitamins follicles. While these vitamins are important, it’s crucial to maintain a balanced diet and consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen. They can assess your specific needs, identify any deficiencies, and provide personalized advice to address women’s hair loss effectively. Additionally, managing stress, maintaining good hair care practices, and addressing any underlying health conditions are important aspects of a comprehensive approach to promoting hair health.

rob.rain923
    Participant

Lately I have seen changes in my body. My hair is falling out a lot, my nails are breaking, I don’t eat or sleep well. What could be the reason?

richardsonmary938
    Participant

Oh no, don’t tell me you don’t know a good remedy that helps you fall asleep and dream vividly! Just go to this site https://www.shroomsdirect.io/product/albino-a/ and choose something for yourself. Everything you will find here will really help you sleep better! I checked it out because I haven’t slept well for 5 years myself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.