Home Forums Litterae Forum Where is the best place to buy jewelry?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jordonsmoll7
    Participant

The thing about buying jewelry online is you have to do your research. You want to make sure it’s made with good quality, made from a material that won’t tarnish or rust. And if you are going to buy on a budget and choose cheaper material, make sure it will last a long time and you can wear it every day without any problems. I personally get all my fine jewelry (my real gold jewelry) from jewelry stores in person. So my engagement ring was custom made in Helzberg, my earrings were bought from a family owned local jeweler that has been around for years but I know the quality and how real the jewelry is.

masonmoore350
    Participant

I know exactly what to advise you in this case, I am not at all surprised that such high margins, many believe that the more expensive the jewelry, the better and more worthy it is, but alas, this is not an option. I advise you to visit a jewelry store. I myself am a lover of different jewelry and I really like to buy mens diamond eternity wedding bands . There are excellent prices and a huge selection of goods, everything for a true connoisseur.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.