Home Forums Litterae Forum Where to get electricity in RV?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

I plan to buy a RV to travel around the country, discover new cities, nature. In general, I really dream about it. It remains only to solve the problem of providing electricity.

aleksshamles
    Participant

I heard that many RVs are equipped with special solar panels. Maybe this will work for you too. I think this is a good idea.

samyilloset
    Participant

I also see solar panels very often, and in general I think that solar energy is the ideal solution for RV, because it is convenient, requires little attention and special care. In general, I advise you to look at solar panels for rv, and if you can afford to buy and install these panels, then do it. I think solar panels will allow you to travel in comfort.

aleksshamles
    Participant

They say that you can install solar panels even on a car. I used to think that it was only possible for the home.

costalacosta
    Participant

Actually, it’s really possible now, but in general I don’t know how well it will work. Anyway, I’ve always been interested in installing solar panels in Ireland only for home use. By the way, is there anyone here who uses solar energy? I am planning to install solar panels and I’d like to hear your advice or review.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.