Home Forums Litterae Forum Which country did you move to without thinking?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nazarenkotaa786
    Participant

Share your preferences, very interesting to hear your options, maybe I can choose something for myself.

denchikchyb
    Participant

I would probably choose Finland for me. As in any country, Finland has both pluses and minuses. For me, however, there are more pros than cons. For example, the pluses of Finland are ecology, stability, social security, high standard of living. And I’m not afraid of the disadvantages that you can face there, because I have already started looking for real estate on the site of the httрs://рrian.info/finland/laрland/sodankyla/. Disadvantages of Finland, many point out the climate, difficult language, as well as finding a job in the early stages.

steveaonson
    Participant

Italy would be perfect for me. Some town by the sea. I own a vegetable store or something. Every morning I walk along the beach with a cup of coffee and my dog…. And then I remember that I’ll be there all alone and that fear ruins everything. That’s probably why I don’t move.

hqxbixogddoajdxtfd
    Participant

Hello! Where did you find your job? Personally, I searched for quite a long time and found this site on https://workwide.no/ I accidentally found this site on some forum, I’m extremely glad that I found it, as it helped me find a really cool job in Europp in a fairly short period of time! I recommend! Great site that went to my bookmarks!

hqxbixogddoajdxtfd
    Participant

I hope it helped and was helpful!

okchacha
    Participant

Making a spontaneous move to another country can be exciting but also overwhelming. If you find yourself in a new country and struggling to manage rental properties you have back home, property management companies orange county offers comprehensive property management services that can give you peace of mind. They handle everything from tenant screening to maintenance, which will allow you to settle into your new country without worrying about your rental properties.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.