Home Forums Litterae Forum Which is the best antivirus for smartphones?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fablets
    Participant

Which is the best antivirus for smartphones? I’m interested in Android application. Thanks!

Kosens
    Participant

Good day. What kind of smartphone do you have? What version of Android is installed? It is quite important for security to make updates regularly! If you interested in good Android antivirus, you should research this review https://antivirus-review.com/best-android-antivirus and choose the most relevant app for you!

Interesting question. What I experienced after iOS on Apple devices is that there is no need for antivirus, seriously. None of my friends or other people from different social positions with iPhones that I used/asked, none of them had anti-virus. Can’t tell about android, more over on android devices after 6 months of personal daily usage I understood that 3 or 6 GB of ram memory will not make a difference, micro lags will be present. Menu option with system cache clean or free memory from the phone is absolutely useful. Only one smartphone I liked and use now, even that I can afford Apple device, that is their newest flagman from Xiaomi and one from Huawei that I made a present for girlfriend. I have cool cases and other gadgets never knew they exist, all thanks to this amazing website GadgetGuide India that changed my view for 180 degrees.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.