Home Forums Litterae Forum Which phone application is better to use for buying or exchanging cryptocurrency

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rleonidov35
    Participant

Hello, I want to buy a sensational cryptocurrency, but I don’t know where it is better and better to buy it from the phone so as not to be deceived by other applications, maybe someone knows how best to buy cryptocurrency using their phone?

barinovviktor014
    Participant

I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies and I want to learn how best to do it in order to simply where and how best to purchase it at the best prices and with the maximum benefit and security for me. And also with reliable transfers.

maxipum
    Participant

Hello everyone, I also faced this problem before, just like you could not figure out how to start the way of selling and buying cryptocurrency on the Internet. I didn’t understand how to find information. Then my close friend, seeing my interest, suggested this site https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.changelly.app&hl=en_US&gl=US for my start in cryptocurrency. I tried it and I really liked it. The application is very reliable and simple for newbies in crypto.

helenalovato
    Participant

Besides, I also think that it’s important to be very cautious, especially when you are using cryptocurrency. Try to read more information about security guys

ellen19.716
    Participant

Oh, and I also think that some chrome extensions may be quite useful for you. For example, this one – TrustVault x Metamask extension, my friend recommended me to learn more information about it as she has been using it for some months already, and it really helps her a lot. Of course, you can search for something else as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.