Home Forums Litterae Forum Why do some people find it easier to play the guitar than, for example, the pian

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

feline
    Participant

Why do some people find it easier to play the guitar than, for example, the piano?

gledyz
    Participant

This is a rather interesting question. Perhaps this is because the guitar is a universal instrument. You can play it whatever you want. It is easy to transport, easy to maintain and maintain, affordable. Different types of guitars provide variety. Easy to customize. To change the key on it means to play a couple of centimeters aside. Etc. By the way, I also play the guitar and compose my own music. I recently found https://chordchord.com/best-free-midi-files-sorted-by-genres and I draw inspiration from these midi files to create interesting songs.

gledyz
    Participant

I also wanted to add that this is because you can masterfully learn to play the guitar independently and at any age.

lianot
    Participant

I have long dreamed of learning to play the guitar and write my own music

gategannesh
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this information.

lindadarrey
    Participant

Because this is a subjective perception, but for some reason people carry a guitar with them, for example, when they go on a hike, but not a piano. Besides, there are more songs, music for the guitar. I like the guitar, although I can’t play it, but I graduated from piano school and knew how to play the piano very well before. My musical instrument is still in my room in parent’s house, but I still can’t take it. I just recently found piano movers at an affordable price and thought it would be cool to resume my piano practice.

Fablets
    Participant

Hello. Music preferences vary, and that’s okay. Someone collects and listens to vinyl records, someone plays the guitar, someone prefers the piano. Personally I’m a fan of old music. I recently bought new record player amp and speakers so now I can listen my favorite songs much more loudly!

rick4232
    Participant

Since we’re talking about guitarists and how they play about the guitar, I’m not ashamed to ask, maybe there are more experienced musicians here, how do you choose a humbucker for your guitar? I recently started playing guitar and can’t figure out how to choose a humbucker to play?

Denarn
    Participant

Indeed, for an inexperienced person who only knows the whole world of guitar and this music, it will be difficult to choose the right instrument for himself. Fortunately, there is the Internet and people’s reviews. Recently I saw this post, humbucker for strat review, and it seemed to me a lot of useful information that would help a beginner understand everything.

georgebella35
    Participant

The piano is a rather difficult instrument. You have to be patient and practice every day. Also, you have to have a quality instrument because without it you can’t create a good melody

orlandagreison
    Participant

Piano is difficult instrument to play. When I started to learn, I practiced every day. Also I have bought a grand piano. I can leave the link because the piano is amazing – https://steinway.co.uk/pianos/c/grand-pianos. Of course, it wasn’t cheap but this piano costs all money of the world. I used it every day and it is kind of meditation for me. I don’t know how it is possible live without the music

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.