Home Forums Litterae Forum Your style

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

creedencemeowmeow
    Participant

Do you have your own style in clothes? Something by which you can immediately tell that it is you. My wardrobe consists of different things, many of which definitely cannot be worn together. I don’t know what to do with it.

edwardheavy
    Participant

I try to buy clothes in the same stores, or make a complete look in one store, to avoid style conflicts.

aleksshamles
    Participant

By the way, this is a really working and effective method of choosing clothes for those who are not confident in their abilities in terms of fashion, style and clothing. I love Techwearofficial store, probably more than half of my wardrobe is from that store. It’s cool that all clothes are unusual, and I can hardly buy something like this in mass market stores.

Kosens
    Participant

Absolutely get the struggle of having a diverse wardrobe that doesn’t seem to sync up. It’s like a puzzle with missing pieces, right? I’ve found that even within the eclectic mix, there’s a personal touch that defines your style. Embrace the uniqueness; it’s what sets you apart. And hey, if you’re ever in the mood to add some fresh pieces to your collection, I’d recommend checking out alluresjcf.com. It’s an online clothing store that’s become my go-to for keeping up with modern fashion trends. They’ve got an exquisite range, and you might just find that perfect piece to tie your wardrobe together!

fr33ddawgg
    Participant

Hello everybody! Friends, I also faced the problem of buying clothes. After all, I have a very unusual style and rarely find something I like in stores. Do you think there are any options for solving this problem?

tot3ntanzz
    Participant

I think that this is not a problem, because nowadays many companies offer screen printing services on clothes. Here is an example of a free t shirt mockup. They can individually design any layout for printing on your clothes. Also, their advantage is low prices and short order fulfillment time. So I think you will like them!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.