Home Forums Litterae Forum Euripides’ Medea Euripides the feminist?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Socrates
    Keymaster

Euripides is often considered to be one of the first ancient playwright to portray his female characters as thoughtful and independent people. Was Euripides an early feminist with his treatment of Medea and other plays?

zaynting0700
    Participant

that’s good. Euripides was one of the greatest Athenian playwrights and poets of Greek tragedy. His plays were extremely popular and controversial, yet held independent thought and innovative dramatic devices with an incredible form of creating mood within his plays. Euripides was often referred to as the “most tragic of all the poets” simply because his plays provoked pity and fear.
    by the way this is by Jack Warner

zaynting0700
    Participant

HEBI CYCLE COMMERCIAL CO.,LTD (CYCLE INDUSTRY LIMITED) is leading best Metal Powder Manufacturers in China and producing of metal products,chemical products,resin plastics products,mineral products and waste.

nysir
    Participant

I like to browse in various places on the online world, regularly I will go to Digg and read and check stuff out full spectrum cbd

It was really an amazing. More power to you. wrist watch suppliers

grouplugisa
    Participant

I found this very interesting. Brazilian Chicken Feet suppliers

suzhoushuang
    Participant

So nice to read blog post. shrimp auto feeder

alan.derek93
    Participant

Technology has shown its great impact on everything including sport. We cannot imagine sports events without this. World’s hottest games are using this to enhance the sport standards. Technology has been using to enhance players performance on the sector. used tires supplier

keeranhops
    Participant

what a spamscore

han78hubt
    Participant

I found that this post is really a great blog. It contains a lot of useful information.
    cookie clicker

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.