Home Forums Litterae Forum The Odyssey Odysseus the killer?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Socrates
    Keymaster

The climax of the epic comes when Odysseus slays the suitors. Is this act justified? Why or why not?

neforsyte
    Participant

Indeed, why now? If to start from this point of view, then all our ancestors were killers, yours too. So poor Odysseus. So, any other topics to discuss?

mrbadguy69
    Participant

Oh God, I can discuss with you how our professor skips the important things of his work. Instead he asks to write essays on ancient medicine without even giving us lectures! Find yourselves, he says. So getnursingessay.com is helping me with that. I don’t want to lose my grant because of this fool. Good luck!

iamwhiteiam
    Participant

Thank you for such a valuable information. It is very important for me.

nikawarn.1896
    Participant

Very interesting

sanonimus26
    Participant

Odysseus became one of the heroes of The Iliad and the central character in another poem by Homer, The Odyssey, which tells of his long return to his homeland. In this epic, he overcomes all dangers through his wit and fortitude.

dellaaddilynn19
    Participant

If you have free time, you can spend time on useless games. Geometry dash has been developed for a long time and has been multiplied in many different versions to help you not be bored when participating.

dellaaddilynn19
    Participant

thank you!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.