Home Forums Litterae Forum The Odyssey The Odyssey and Hospitality

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Socrates
    Keymaster

Xenia (the ancient custom concerning hospitality toward guests and strangers) was of great importance in classical antiquity. Can you think of any examples of Xenia within The Odyssey?

neforsyte
    Participant

I don’t think such thing existed as ancient hospitality? Have you ever visited the ruins of ancient Greek towns? Do you really think there was room and space for hospitality? Gosh, I guess if you are asked to write something on that, you will fail.

mrbadguy69
    Participant

I guess I will fail too, because frankly speaking, the quality of education is plummeting. Especially now, when everybody is more concerned about politics and virology rather than stupid works or ancient Greeks. So my professor has not given a damn about our essays. I have to ask writemyessays.me service to help me, because otherwise I will degrade!

valeriestone1988
    Participant

Really interesting topic you’ve mentioned. I always struggle with writing assignments, so I’ve discovered http://www.writingessayeast.com and now I get the best grades easily.

stonevalerie1988
    Participant

Online assignment services can be useful if you are struggling with writing assignments or you find yourself too pressed for time to meet your deadline. If your online assignment is for assignment to a company or another organization, make sure you specify deadlines clearly buy essay friend. If you require help in writing your essay or assignment, you should be prepared to pay someone else to write it for you. In this way, you are sure to have written your assignment within the set deadline. This means you can move on to other assignments that are more interesting.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.